Ghanaians on social media have no chill whatsoever and if you’re doubting us just ask Manasseh Awuni or John Dumelo about their troll stories.
The 2017 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (#VGMA17) which took place last Saturday at the Conference centre was attended by celebrated and popular Ghanaians from music, film, fashion and other entertainment genres.
As usual, a number of celebrities took the red carpet game to a whole new level in their fancy and outrageous fashion choice.
Fans and critics alike took to social media to troll their favourite celebrities with memes, post and tweets that would get you ROTFLMAO.
Here are 15 of the funniest tweets and posts from the VGMA red carpet.
1. It was really an emoji awards night.
— ƐFO WESTBROOK (@EdemReigns) April 8, 2017
2. Manifest channeling Raiden of mortal kombat is too funny to handle
— KING WISE! (@KVNG_WYSE) April 9, 2017
3. ECG also was there to explain why the lights went off
— ECG (@ECG_Unofficial) April 8, 2017
4. People think Sarkodie looks like an Agorwu furniture. Lmao!!!
— †ha ρяєѕѕυяє ğσð (@Bra_Eli_PB) April 8, 2017
5. Berla Mundi really looks like the lady in the whatsapp emoji
— Sugar BoY (@NanaTence) April 8, 2017
6. Selly Ghalley does the most..TBH
— Eugene Nyavor (@iamghlinks) April 9, 2017
7. Were the women also in suits??
— Jude .M. Berete (@jayberete) April 8, 2017
9. More like power rangers
— Ameyaw Debrah (@ameyaw112) April 8, 2017
10. Mzvee but you but why??
Who wore it better RT for original Akwaaba, like for Mz Vee pic.twitter.com/mVu8YDcDZP
— David (@Blackkdna) April 8, 2017
11. Who forced him to come??
When u step to the party and realise all your boys dey wear shorts and Polo Ts… pic.twitter.com/8HFWjPYF5k
— Still GIGRAW! (@CannyMcCoy) April 8, 2017
12. We found the minion guy.
— kofi (@The9thKing) April 9, 2017
13. Zynell came to play
— Nii♠️ (@PercyOkine) April 9, 2017
14. Bibi Bright. How could you??
15. Edem even our South African friends think you’re the worst dressed
— EverythingMedia&PR (@MsYonwaba) April 9, 2017