The president of the republic, Nana Addo Danquah Akufo Addo, is 73 years of age! But his agility as the first gentleman of the land sets him way below his age.
Call him the most active grandpa in Ghana today, but the president continues to dazzle several Ghanaians who think he is too old to be moving about so actively at such a ripe age.
Well, the president himself has admitted that he is fit and very active for the job as president of Ghana and that his age will not in anyway affect his productivity.
Here are photos that will help us appreciate how young Nana Addo feels in his blood.
1. That moment he took a youthful picture with Rebecca Akufo
2. Look at him at his inauguration, any wrinkles?
3. That gentle shot he took days after winning the 2016 elections
4. That hearty selfie he took which shows he knows what being young means.
5. That thumbs up he gave to a crowd of cheering Ghanaians upon Outarra’s
6. That presidential dance he always displays at dinner nights